Don’t dismiss postcards as low-end, low-value promotions for companies that can’t afford anything else. Postcards can certainly be used to attract high-value buyers, promote sales and offer coupons, even change the narrative surrounding your brand.
In this one-hour webinar, you’ll learn about:
Design postcards with an edge.
- Understanding postcard design building blocks
- Incorporating content elements (including photo-personalization) into your design
- Designing postcards to support your business goals
- Exploring creative substrates
- And using metrics to improve your design solutions
Missed Getting Your Copy of The Little Book of Marketing Do’s & Don’ts? Not to worry. We’ve made digital versions of all three volumes available via SlideShare. The Little Book of Marketing Do’s & Don’ts is a collection of the most viewed “Do’s & Don’ts” published by our MondoBeat newsletter including:
- Print Advertising
- Trade Shows
- Corporate Brochures
- Direct Mail
- Thought Leadership
- White Papers
Simply visit our SlideShare page to download your complimentary copy.
Your catalog cover demands more time and resources than any other page for one simple reason: consumers judge your catalog by its cover. That’s your big opportunity to build excitement and expectations for what’s inside.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- Maximizing use of both front AND back covers
- Building the brand experience with your cover
- Making photography vs. illustration decisions for covers
- Applying special marketing techniques like personalization and QR codes
- And utilizing a list of do’s and don’ts for cover text
You can also download the followup Q&A document that contains additional info and links.